- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- CPU: 1G Hz processor, or above
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM
- Required: iTunes 10 or later, up to iTunes V184.108.40.206 (iTunes V12.10.2 or later is not supported)
Supported Input Formats
- iTunes purchased videos (*.m4v), including movies, TV shows and music videos
Supported Output Formats
- MP4 video (*.mp4)
Supported Output Devices
After converting iTunes movies, TV shows, music video or other M4V files to MP4, you can enjoy the output files on devices below (included but not limited).
- Apple: All generations of Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, Apple TV, Apple Watch, HomePod, etc.
- Sony: All generations of Sony Walkman, Sony PSP, Sony PS3, Sony PS4 and Sony PS5
- Android: All generations of smart phones, tablets and Android TVs from different manufactures like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Google, Nokia, OnePlus, Lenovo, Motorola, Pocophone, Asus, etc.
- Google: Google Pixel, Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Home Max, Chromecast, Chromecast Audio
- Microsoft: All generations of Windows OS, Windows mobile phones, Surface, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- Amazon: Kindle Fire tablet, Fire phone, Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot
- Smart TVs: Roku, Plex Media Server, etc.
- MP4 manufactures: Sandisk, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Cowon, etc.
- Ebook readers: Nook, Nook HD, Kobo, etc.
- BlackBerry & Symbian devices
- Any other devices compatible with MP4
Supported Interface Languages
- English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese