If you have a subscription of Apple Music, you may encounter different problems when using it, here are some tips which may solve your problems perfectly. Or if you are going to join Apple Music membership, you can also use this page as a knowledge base. If you want to convert Apple Music songs or audiobooks to other audio formats for saving on different storage devices or online storage, playing on different devices like iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, MP3 players, etc., or using as background music in software programs or iOS/Android apps, Audio Converter will be definitely the best solution.
Audio Converter can losslessly convert downloaded Apple Music songs, iTunes M4B audiobooks, AA/AAX audiobooks and other media formats to MP3, M4A with ID3 tags retained at up to 16X faster speed, help you sort and rename output files in bulk.
Note: The free trial version of Audio Converter can convert 3 minutes of each song on both Windows and Mac OS X, we strongly recommend you download and install the free trial version, have a test before purchasing a license key.
Apple Music News & Tips
- Keep Apple Music Tracks after Free Trial
- Apple Music VS Spotify: Which One Is Better
- Fix Apple Music Splitting Albums Problem
- M4A VS MP3: Differences between M4A and MP3
Convert Apple Music to Audio Formats
- Convert Apple Music Songs to MP3
- 4 Ways to Convert M4A to MP3
- Taylor Swift Reputation Album MP3 Download
- iTunes Music Formats, Extensions & Conversion
Enjoy Apple Music on Various Devices
- Enjoy Apple Music on MP3 player
- Enjoy Apple Music on iPod Nano/Shuffle
- Enjoy Apple Music on Sony Walkman